[Are you allergic to eating jackfruit]_ Bad_ Impact
On the weekends, many people like to eat some fruits with different flavors, and the taste of each kind of fruit will be different, especially the fruits in the southern region, the sweetness will be higher, everyone loves jackfruit, and everyone knows the nutritional value of jackfruitThe content of sugar and sugar are very high, but you must know that some people will be allergic to jackfruit after eating, what is the reaction of jackfruit allergy.
Overview Friends who are allergic to this kind of eating should feel familiar. It may be itchy skin, rash, or vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness and other symptoms.
When this kind of symptoms appear, people often feel very worried and anxious.
Fear of these symptoms may cause some more serious diseases, or food poisoning.
In fact, these are allergic phenomena. Today we will introduce to you what to do when allergic phenomena occur, which can alleviate these allergic symptoms.
What are the symptoms of jackfruit allergy? First: Allergy to eating jackfruit is caused by the body’s immune system’s antibodies to a certain substance in jackfruit.
Therefore, when allergies occur, drink more water to speed up the body’s metabolism, so that this allergen quickly recovers from allergic symptoms in vitro and disappears.
Second: If the allergic symptoms are itchy skin and rash, make sure to keep the skin clean and dry, and don’t scratch.
Avoid recurring skin infections from these rashes.
If allergic symptoms are severe, seek medical attention in a timely manner and select appropriate anti-allergic drugs for treatment according to the allergens and allergic symptoms.
Third: After an allergy, you must first try to quickly replace the allergens outside the body. The most commonly used methods are vomiting and drinking water. Second, you must adopt a positive method to deal with allergic symptoms.The problem will aggravate the discomfort.
Attention: Many substances in life may have physical reactions, and in general, allergic reactions are not life-threatening, as long as the anti-sensitivity and the replacement of allergens are done in time.